frann's photos

Fotonomy

photoreel albums friends faves profile

 |< << < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > >> >|

Fire! 

Fire on Kittatinny Mountain last night.  

Comments

5:57pm April 9 2010frann said: (reply to comment #92656) 
Actually, it was started by a spark from a blown transformer. No, I wasn't overloading the circuit. :)
1:02am April 10 2010beady said:  
Nice fire capture
2:24am April 14 2010BrainPain said:  
Oh no! I hope no one got hurt. How did a spark from a blown transformer get to these trees? I guess in one way you can say that the soil in that area in a few years will be very good to grow in. Nice shot.
12:47pm April 14 2010frann said: (reply to comment #92901) 
No one was hurt, but 105 acres burned.
Log in or join now to post a comment
details
Loading...