Another set of updates and Fotonomy has reached the lofty heights of version 1.2. Woo! That probably doesn't mean much to you, so here's a list of some of the things that have changed.
* A new look with cleaner, simpler graphics and a new logo. Blue is the new green.
* Facebook and Twitter sharing - just click on the buttons next to any photo.
* Bit.ly integration - every photo now has it's own short URL for sharing.
* Enlarged photoreel. You can now see 12 thumbnails at a time rather than 10.
* IPTC metadata autodetection. Upload a photo that already has an embedded title, caption or tags, and Fotonomy will use them - unless you override them manually.
* A simpler mechanism for adding and removing friends - just click on the button next to their name in the page heading.
* Account deletion. If you get tired of Fotonomy, you can now delete your own account from the settings page. But don't do that!
* Loads of minor tweaks and bug fixes.
As ever, new updates sometimes result in bugs cropping up, so let me know if you find anything out of the ordinary - or if you have suggestions for the next version!